Highstreet store haul- Valentines goodies & makeup!

Thursday 2 February 2012

I love the makeup counters, they're the like the candy stores of my teen years just rows and rows of little clear pots and art supplies to dust and blend all over our face to transform us into anything we desire.


These are the fun things that I got today, the 4 empty containers were pans that I slotted into the pallette already, the brand is 'Fashionista' (I think the name is awful too) but the shadows are fantastic and only £4 each
The light mint colour is Green guild
The dark glittery green is Envy
The light pink is Glamour girl
The hot pink (my favourite) is Brave

I love them, I used them in my Valentines day makeup tutorial which I'll post here too once it's edited and up.
The pallette came free when you buy four eyeshadows in one go, and they sell them in black or cherry red, I preferrred the black because it matched the other colours of my makeup packaging

I then got Barry M black crackle nail polish, I've never tried it and if i like the quality I might get a candy pink and white one too, I got it kinda as a test run because I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it was around £3 or £4

The little pot below the nail polish is a Maybelline eyeshadow duo in shade Shiny Nude, they had a lot of colours, and this is the first marble eyeshadow I bought, this colour stuck out to me because the marble side comes out as a really pretty coral colour, it's really fun.

The pot of foundation from Boots is from Natural Collection which is the cheapest makeup brand that I have ever known! All of this foundation was £1.99! You best bet my eyes bulged out of my head when I saw that, I thought it might be good to use in videos if it's of a good quality since pretty much everyone can afford that.

Below that is Loreal Color Infaillable in shade 001 Time Resist White
I thought it might make an awesome highlight colour because it's so shimmery

BONUS GOODIES:
I saw some super stinkin' sweet valentines goodies for-me! We've got to show ourselves some love right?!
I got this two peas in a pod super duper cute fabric keyring, it's so soft though I can see it getting grubby pretty fast attached to my keys, the best part is it was £1.50 from Sainsbury's!
Then I got this beautiful polka dot fabric bunting, it's 1.5m of heart shaped adorability. My walls are white so I'm decided between putting it there or wrapping it around my bed, it was £3 or £3.50 I can't remember, also from Saisbury's

We all need to give our rooms a lil' love!

Here's the accompnaying video to my haul!:




Happy almost Valentines day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment